The complexities and struggles of obtaining a mortgage can be a daunting task. This is why Building Assistance Australia have take the stress and difficulty out of securing the best possible mortgage for your situation by offering a completely independent broker. Not only will they provide the best options possible across the market to secure the best loan but also save you money and time. Our Independent broker can also:
- Allow you to choose a convenient time for YOU to discuss your loan.
- Schedule reviews of your loan ensuring you always have the most competitive interest rate on your loan!
- Compare and review financial institutions offerings, including the big four banks to ensure you are offered the best options in terms of rate and conditions to suit your needs.
- Provide a range of other FREE financial services including superannuation and Insurances.
Buying your first home
The BAA independent financial partner can help you review your financial situation.
In a time of high house prices how do you make this great Aussie dream a reality?
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Am I better off renting than buying?
- I really want my own place. How much do I need?
- How much can I borrow?
- How much deposit will I need?
- What additional costs will I be up for when I buy a place of my own?
- I’ve heard that there are concessions for first homebuyers?
- I’ve done all the numbers and even with the concessions, I still don’t have enough. How do I get my deposit together?
- What should I do with my money while I try to accumulate a bigger deposit?
- What types of loans are available?
- What should I look for in a loan?
- How do I find the right mortgage for me?
How we can help
- Work out how much you can borrow based on current financial commitments.
- Calculate the deposit you are likely to need.
- Identify options to save for a deposit in the timeframe you set.
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments when you have purchased your property.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurances.
- Recommend if you need to create or review your Will.